COVID-19 Safety Guidelines*
- Please, do not bring your child/children or anyone in your household to class if the child, or anyone in your household, has a cold, or symptoms of an illness of any type, including potential symptoms that may be similar to those of COVID-19.
- Following CDC/IDPH/CDPH/AAP guidance, all children and adults will remain masked indoors regardless of vaccination status. Masks must completely cover both the nose and mouth, fit snugly against the sides of the face with no gaps, and be easy to apply and remove independently.
- All visitors will need to complete a self-reporting questionnaire.
- Upon arrival we recommend maintaining social distance of 6 feet. Children will be separated by a minimum of 3 feet in the classroom per ISBE, IDPH, and CDC guidelines.
- Visitors to the school will be temperature-screened prior to entry.
- Frequent usage of hand sanitizer and/or sanitizer wipes are highly recommended.
- The water fountain is unavailable; please bring a pre-filled water bottle for the class, if needed.
Thank you for your patience and continued support! We are very excited to restart our program and see each other soon!
*Please note, these guidelines are subject to change