tuition and registration policy
We offer session-based tuition. Each session typically includes 8-12 weeks of classes, per our published calendar. Tuition is billed for the entire session.
• 2.8% payment/card processing fee to cover credit card and billing platform fees
• 2% materials fee to cover textbooks and other teaching materials and supplies for teachers for all classes, printing, class equipment, basic arts and crafts and science supplies, etc.
• Additional materials fees for art, science, theater and other classes or performances may be collected, based on specific class curriculum and activities
To secure your child’s spot in classes, all registration and payment must be completed by a predetermined date. Each class has a maximum number of students, depending on age and other factors. If the class that you wish to register for is full, you will be able to join a waitlist.
We may be able to accommodate enrollment after registration is closed by exception only and only for classes where we may have enrollment spots still open.
Transfer between classes is allowed only once per child over the first 2 weeks of classes to avoid disruption to the learning process.
Missed classes, refunds, withdrawals, cancellations
Chicago Russian House is not responsible for missed classes for any reason (including vacations, illnesses, driving conditions, parent errors with activity planning, etc.). Missed classes or sessions are non-refundable. There will not be any reimbursements in the case of weather-related class cancellations.
Tuition and fees are non-refundable. Exceptions, after administration approval, are:
• Family relocation
• Class cancellation because the class is undersubscribed
• Other reasons for withdrawals and refunds may be considered on a case-by-case basis
Chicago Russian House reserves the right to cancel any class that is undersubscribed.
Chicago Russian House does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, or handicap in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or in its employment practices.